A symphony of water sounds. Warning – if you are starting to relax listening to the first 6th or so of this track, beware of a thunderous clap from the Kalamazoo thunderstorm. After that, the recording is progressively more relaxing.
- Lake Michigan waves, South bay shore across from Fisherman’s Island.
- Kalamazoo thunderstorm mixed with the end of the track above and of all the next track.
- Trickling water inlet in Paw Paw Prairie Fen Preserve.
- Atlantic Ocean waves, Topsail Island.
- Small creek a few miles outside the city of Charlevoix.
- Lake Michigan waves, near Fisherman’s Island State Park.
Sunset on Lake Michigan near Fisherman’s Island State Park:
Next two photos, Paw Paw Prairie Fen Preserve:
Atlantic Ocean early morning from Topsail Island, North Carolina: